The Team Members at Royal Recognition know that every day is a great day to appreciate your employees. Officially in the US, Employee Appreciation Day is always the first Friday in March. Tomorrow, business owners, managers & supervisors find creative ways to thank their staff for their daily contributions!
Show your team a little love with these low-cost, high value recognition ideas:
- An extra long break, to emphasize a good work/life balance
- A sincere ‘thank you’ note in the company newsletter to all employees, focusing on positive events
- A small token of appreciation, to be constantly reminded of gratitude
- Let employees dress casually for the day, for a business-formal office this is a real treat
- Office-wide “coffee/tea/water break”, gives supervisors a chance to mingle with employees & create memories
- Organize a team building event, a fun way to collect data for future office ideas
In what way does your organization celebrate Employee Appreciation Day?