The 2013 WISHRM Show has come and gone, but we are still swimming with knowledge from the wide variety of seminars and people stopping by our display. Royal Recognition conquered the “HR Waters” (the theme of the show) by setting up our booth with banners, video demo and a wading pool full of ducks and prizes.
Display for the 2013 WISHRM Show, LaCrosse, WI
This year we debuted our new peer to peer recognition system, peerceive™ that is launching some time 2nd quarter 2014.
peerceive™ – a web-based peer-to-peer recognition program filling the recognition gap from hire date, first service award milestone and any day in between.
With this online recognition system, expect:
- Ample branding opportunities – client logo is prominently featured on all pages
- Personalized recognition board displaying earned trophies, buttons, e-cards and more
- Opportunities to send monetary and non-monetary gifts based on your budget levels
- Several levels of approvals if required
- Easily redeemable award codes
- Quick access to the control panel containing your most current information and details about awards
- Multiple gift options: send an e-card,High Five or gain manager approval to send a trophy
- Full reporting capabilities are included on the Administrative side (including the ability to view history of all events within your program, approve and deny nomination requests, several search-able fields and more)
- Additional customizable features
We cannot wait to share our latest offerings with you at the The Gulf Coast Symposium on Human Resource Issues in Houston! More information coming soon.